 Town / 5143
    Re: Real "lights" in town? —John Gerlach
   In lugnet.town, Kevin Cheng writes: <snip> (...) Actually, LED lights put out almost *no* heat, so you shouldn't have any problems. The GMLTC uses LEDs all over our layout, and we have no problems with them getting too warm. Now our 3volt (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Real "lights" in town? —Pedro Silva
   (...) John, can it be true that the amount of heat a LED puts out varies according to the "model" (I dunno if I can refer to LEDs as if they were cars, do they really have different models with different performances)? I have seen LEDs getting hot, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)