 Town / 5100
5099  |  5101
Subject:
I need help with roofs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:09:17 GMT

Can anyone provide me with some pointers on building good roofs? I live in
southern California, which is the primary inspiration for my buildings. Most
of them have flat roofs, which is fairly easy, but I have a hard time with
sloped roofs. Sloped bricks don't seem to do the job right ... they're
"heavier" than the roofs are out here. I have tried using the technique from
the Wild West sets that used plates on hinges. That turns out OK, but leaves
unsightly gaps if I don't hinge the entire plate.

Are there any other solutions? This is the hardest part of building for me,
so far.

Thank you ...

==Leanne