 Town / 5056
Re: New roads available now! (was Re: City/Town Buses MOCs out there???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:54:48 GMT

Pierre Normandin wrote:

In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes:

(snip)

The good news for those who like 6-wide or even 8-wide vehicles is the
Jack Stone road plates (which I have yet to see) which have a wider
road.

Frank

The new road baseplates are now online on S@H (is it old news?) for $6,99 US.

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=4108
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=4109
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=4110
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=4111

There's now 6 studs each side.  The grey of the road seems to be darker than
the old roads.

Those look decent, I'm glad to see roadplates back since it seemed they
were disappearing.

Frank