 Town / 5051
Re: City/Town Buses MOCs out there???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 05:55:58 GMT

Hello all!

Sean Kenney made some exceptional busses recently....

Great work once again Sean!

Best,

Jonathan

Thanks a lot for all of your input.  There are some FANTASTIC buses out
there.  I have to say that Pierre's is the best one...for what I want to do
with my town.  But it seems to me that if one wants to make a functional bus
(i.e. seats with an aisle) it HAS to be 6 wide.  I'm not too much for 6-wide
mainly because it just barely fits on the road.  All of the great vehicles
that I see like the fire trucks and everything, and even those great buses
are all 6 wide.  Now my town has painted roads and stuff and the lanes are
nice and wide.  It makes 6-wide look perfect.  But I have recently decided
to convert my town in the future to green baseplates.  What are the thoughts
people have on 6 wide vehicles in towns?  Too big and gaudy (sp..?) or easy
to work with?

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com