 Town / 4990
  Re: Another roadster...

Joe - Your roadsters are fantastic! I hadn't seen the red one previously so your announcement about the green one gave me the chance to see them both for the first time. The designs on these cars are really well done and are exactly the kind of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Another roadster...

(...) You're the one that did Brickenbloom! I was wowed by that layout at Brickfest when I saw it! (...) Thanks for the compliments, I just wanted to make a car that had a unique look (and while my roadsters are not truly accurate to an actual make, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)