 Town / 4987
    Circa 1880 Horse Drawn, Steam Powered Fire Engine —Josh Baakko
   Well here it is!! my Horse Drawn, Steam Powered Fire Engine!! I wanted some that kinda looked older, then I saw this picture in a book, of one, & went from there!! The Boiler has hot coals in the rear, the driver has reins... the Hoses have brass (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Circa 1880 Horse Drawn, Steam Powered Fire Engine —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) Very cool! I would love to see more horse-drawn vehicles from that period. Keep up the good work. -Marc Nelson Jr. (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)