 Town / 4957
  Re: Several new vehicle MOCs

Bill, nice work! Many many details. (...) I like this truck a lot, 6 wide....something I havent tried. Works great. I like the angled lights on the bottom of the trailer. (...) I am intrigued by this one. I have never seen a truck like that (or have (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Several new vehicle MOCs

(...) Thanks. Although I think they should probably be trans-orange, after having looked at more real life trailers. (...) Well, they're very common where I live (San Francisco Bay Area). The deal is that you only need one lifting ram this way, and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)