 Town / 4943
  Re: And now for something different

Joe, I hope you don't take a contract out on me just yet -- but I built your car last night. Well, most of it anyway. :-, (URL) your car rocks! That thing you did with the curved slopes threw me for a loop -- and I'm not 100% sure I have a 6x6 plate (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: And now for something different

(...) I spotted it this morning roamin' on your site...and I am impressed and flattered:) Your 'uprate' is really cool! (...) Same goes for your car and your site! The roadster was the result of a lot of barnstorming with the parts (how can I do (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)