 Town / 480
  Re: Pics of my Tudor Estate

Hey, wowee!!!!~ I love it, I love it!! The house itself is very well done (love the battlements!), but the grounds set it apart. Best job of Lego landscaping I've seen! I'm trying to collect vegetation just so I can do something like what you've (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pics of my Tudor Estate

Thanks <blush> as for collecting vegetation, I have to say its a real shame that shop at home stopped selling the trees and fences set.... it was my favourite! Silas Paul Davidson wrote in message ... (...) idea; (...) other (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)