 Town / 4774
Re: MOC: Boxing Ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:01:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.town, Rick Clark writes:
Many thanks to my son's friend Emily, who noticed that when a minifig holds the
technic balls, it looks just like boxing gloves!

(what sets do these balls appear in?)

Greg

Most Bionicle Toa have them in black. Pohatu-http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8531 is
the best deal price-wise as you get two ball parts for your collection. I'll
also point out that these are currently available at Target for $5.89 each (down
from $7.99). The Bohrok Va sets are the second best choice from a financial
standpoint, but seem to be only at Walgreens. They are $3 each and come with a
single ball part.

To get this part in light grey, you'd have to seek out either the Tarakava-
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8549 (currently $24.99 at most Targets) or some of
the Harry Potter sets (can't remember which). I believe it's also included in
the SW set with Yoda.

Here's the most useful link of all: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x201

hope that helped!
-Dave (who's still trading for brown Bionicle parts-torsos especially!)