 Town / 4772
Re: MOC: Boxing Ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 02:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.town, Rick Clark writes:
Many thanks to my son's friend Emily, who noticed that when a minifig holds the
technic balls, it looks just like boxing gloves!

Here's the MOC she inspired. Hope to add a gym around it later, but thought
folks would like to see the idea.

Kudos to both you and Emily for the idea and the execution!  I'm not any
kind of boxing fan but this creation is awesome!  Not only was the glove
idea a winner (what sets do these balls appear in?) but the ring you built
was a nice piece of work too.  It's great that you put the effort in to
making it so detailed.  Finally, I applaud your choice of the mini-fig head
for your boxer.  With that mustache he looks like some kind of early 20th
century pugilist.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.  I look forward to checking out the whole gym.

Greg