 Town / 477
  Re: Hardcores, Nuts and ICQ?

In article <MPG.12eca99a5f60b23...gnet.com>, cegorach@teleport.com says... (...) Well, lemme think: I have a one bedroom apartment, and I set my bed up in the living room, so that the bedroom is devoted solely to my budding Town setup. Does this (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Hardcores, Nuts and ICQ?

(...) I must ask this, even though a bit off topic but... This is what I've been thinking of doing (getting a one bedroom apartment) but the thing that's made me hesitant is that my dad says it costs an exorberant amount of money to live on your (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Hardcores, Nuts and ICQ?

it all depends on location. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)