 Town / 477
Re: Hardcores, Nuts and ICQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 01:38:41 GMT

In article <MPG.12eca99a5f60b232989687@lugnet.com>, cegorach@teleport.com
says...
In article <387E7889.A9ECDC7E@hotmail.com>, Sds87@hotmail.com says...
Are there any Hardcore Town Nuts (for the want of a better term) on
ICQ?  Time permitting, I always enjoy a good chat with the only other
Town Fanatic I know on ICQ.

I don't spend much time on the home PC at the moment but I'm always
happy to talk Town.

Sanjay
ICQ ID:  17276516

I don't know about *fanatic*, but that may just be a matter of limited
living space.  ;-)

Larry
ICQ: 1709079

Well, lemme think:  I have a one bedroom apartment, and I set my bed up
in the living room, so that the bedroom is devoted solely to my budding
Town setup.

Does this make me a fanatic?  ;-)
Larry