 Town / 457
Re: Hardcores, Nuts and ICQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:23:27 GMT

In article <387E7889.A9ECDC7E@hotmail.com>, Sds87@hotmail.com says...
Are there any Hardcore Town Nuts (for the want of a better term) on
ICQ?  Time permitting, I always enjoy a good chat with the only other
Town Fanatic I know on ICQ.

I don't spend much time on the home PC at the moment but I'm always
happy to talk Town.

Sanjay
ICQ ID:  17276516

I don't know about *fanatic*, but that may just be a matter of limited
living space.  ;-)

Larry
ICQ: 1709079