 Town / 4768
Re: Super deal at KBkids.com,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:58:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Sean Kenney writes:
If no one else has noticed it yet, KB Kids is having a "blowout sale" (Today
only) on the "City Center: Highway Construction" set.  I just ordered it! :)
It was never one of my favorites, but for $30, why not ??  (Regularly $80!)
Shipping is a little expensive, however, and you can only order one.  But
still, a good deal nonetheless!

If nothing else you get the springload scoop bucket, the straight road
plate, the cement mixer tube, and omigosh, gray 2x4x3 bricks.