 Town / 4767
4766  |  4768
Subject:
Super deal at KBkids.com,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:10:02 GMT

If no one else has noticed it yet, KB Kids is having a "blowout sale" (Today
only) on the "City Center: Highway Construction" set.  I just ordered it! :)
It was never one of my favorites, but for $30, why not ??  (Regularly $80!)
Shipping is a little expensive, however, and you can only order one.  But
still, a good deal nonetheless!

Sean
---
http://www.brickapple.com