 Town / 4720
    Buying town sets —Carter Lance
   I want to buy a town set under $55 and I want one with a road plate. I have a really small town and only have a gray base plate, tons of green plates, space landing pads ((URL) , a gas station ((URL) , and curved road plates and thats about it. E (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Buying town sets —Josh Baakko
     (...) Hey if you are very lucky (us all, I should say), the next Legend with be "main street"!! Josh (X-posting to .buy-sell-trade for visablility reasons...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Buying town sets —Michael Arrighi
   (...) Hello, There aren't too many sets that meet your critiera, but for $60 (only $5 more than the amount you want to spend), you could check Bricklink.com and buy #588 Police Headquarters; there is at least one shop selling it for the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)