 Town / 4722
Re: Buying town sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:06:47 GMT

In lugnet.town, Carter Lance writes:
I want to buy a town set under $55 and I want one with a road plate. I have a
really small town and only have a gray base plate, tons of green plates, space
landing pads (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6710) , a gas station
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6472) , and curved road plates and thats about it.

E mail me if you have any suggestions

thelegoinsider@glance.ody.ca

Car Lance

Hey if you are very lucky (us all, I should say), the next Legend with be
"main street"!!
Josh

(X-posting to .buy-sell-trade for visablility reasons...)