 Town / 4621
  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) I wouldn't have thought it would work in 6-wide, but you've accomplished it well. Excellent interpretation of the colour scheme too. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor

(...) Thanks Richie, I was pleased with how the colors turned out. I first built the black Interceptor and then decided to try the yellow one. The black one looked kind of bland next to the yellow one. Todd (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.town)