 Town / 4634
Re: Mad Max yellow Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 23:06:14 GMT

In lugnet.town, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Todd Trotter writes:

Let me know what you think.

Nice work, Todd.

I wouldn't have thought it would work in 6-wide, but you've accomplished it
well. Excellent interpretation of the colour scheme too.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Thanks Richie, I was pleased with how the colors turned out. I first built
the black Interceptor and then decided to try the yellow one. The black one
looked kind of bland next to the yellow one.

Todd