 Town / 4592
    Re: Replacement stickers/decals for old sets —Bert Giesen
   Hi Michael, I have some scans of stickers. What I usually do, is print the stickers on normal paper, and glue them on the sets. If you are interrested, look at my website: (URL) click the sticker button. Bert (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Replacement stickers/decals for old sets —Tony Hafner
   (...) What resolution are the scans? They look like they are screen resolution, which I believe is 72dpi. Do you usually just print them from your browser? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

   some of them are scanned at 300 dpi (the ones with a transparent ruler). I print with coreldraw. I'm getting more stickers soon and wil scan them at a high resolution to. Bert "Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)