 Town / 4563
Re: [NEW LEGOLAND TOWN MOC] Tri-Wheelers !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:31:59 GMT

Thank you Bill !
(Of course, I expres my same thanks to you, Derek !! ;-) )

Very clever!  Certain LEGO parts, like the motorcycle, are very
difficult to use in any way other than the one for which they were
intended.

Yes, your indication is exactly right.
They claim strongly "We're the MotorCycle but Anything else !" X-))
But I love motorcycle-parts, so I also have built them up to
full-cowling-style.

Your tricycle conversion is brilliant, and simple.

Simple. "SIMPLE" is the best admiration for my MIDGET !!!!

Also, excellent use of the "sunroof" pieces as windscreen and rear window.

Sure.
I confess, B-p, This idea is my LEGO-Friend GONTA's one. Here's his model.
http://users.hoops.ne.jp/lego-gonta/20010907003329.1.jpg

GONTA is aldo my master of ML-CAD & L-draw.
Without him, I couldn't show you my building instruction of MIDGET.
Now, enjoy my instruction and have a good building experience, please.

Regards
Kotaro