 Town / 4558
Re: [NEW LEGOLAND TOWN MOC] Tri-Wheelers !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:22:27 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kotaro Ono writes:
Today I posted some MOCs' pictures to my folder @ BrickShelf.

Those are ;
MIDGET(made by DAIHATSU), a JAPANESE classic tri-wheeler
PENTARO(made by APE), an ITALIAN classic tri-wheeler

Both models are built by different way, One is based on parts of motorcycle,
and another is built with a landing-gear of airplane.

I'm especially fond of DAIHATSU-MIDGET builded model,
because I've succeeded to build it in minimum size as same as a real-model,
and it includes some new ideas from the view point of building way, I guess.

You're right, the Daihatsu is awesome!  That's a wonderful use of the
motorcycle part.  The Pentaro looks great, too.

Derek