 Town / 4549
Re: Purist Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:32:14 GMT

In lugnet.town, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek writes:

But I'm no longer particularly purist... I've printed my own stickers and
cut my own string! (but no cutting elements, thank you!)

You're sliding down the slippery slope-- it's just a matter of time before you
reach bottom (at the bottom is when you mix MBs with LEGO;-)

A very great deal of time, I suspect. LOL.

I have zero interest in MB. MB just don't hang together, I was at a friends
house (in Mass) who had the big sub model... was helping them build it (to
be nice... AFTER making many dispariging remarks) and it just FELL APART on
us when we let it overhang the edge of the table by a few inches. Very
discouraging.

As for you, you have a lot of room to talk... you hang out with brick
slicers and baseplate cutters! eww...

FUT o-t.fun