 Town / 4548
    Re: Purist Question —John Neal
   (...) You're sliding down the slippery slope-- it's just a matter of time before you reach bottom (at the bottom is when you mix MBs with LEGO;-) -John (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: Purist Question —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) A very great deal of time, I suspect. LOL. I have zero interest in MB. MB just don't hang together, I was at a friends house (in Mass) who had the big sub model... was helping them build it (to be nice... AFTER making many dispariging remarks) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)