 Town / 4531
  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

(...) 4-wide models. I like the resuce truck especially. Jacob (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD

(...) Thanks Jacob. Two things that have helped me are selective compression (for example, reducing the number of hose connections on the pump panels) and using parts to suggest details instead of actually modeling them (as seen in the use of tan (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)