 Town / 4531
Re: New Apparatus, New Pics at Bricksburg FD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:46:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Will Hess writes:
Thanks to my new computer I was finally able to render all my fire apparatus
in POV-Ray.

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=willhess

Very nice. This is a good reminder of how much detail can be squeezed into
4-wide models. I like the resuce truck especially.

Jacob