 Town / 4520
  Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater

(...) I wanted to go ahead and send you a "WOW!" in response to your posting. This is a great building. Here are some of the things I really like about it: - The side exit stairs and the way they link to doors at different levels. - The columns on (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater

(...) Thanks for the comments! I feel that the use of the 1x2 white grills for the pilasters really make the design work. Ever since I saw those pieces I thought they would make great fluted columns. Never could get enough for a building until now. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)