 Town / 4482
    Re: What is Correct Pronunciation of "Paradisa"? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) that end with that -disa; that would be a better indicator, because final As are always voiced whereas final Es only make the preceding vowel long. But the real indicator, I'd think, is how a Spanish-speaker would pronounce it; that's what the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: What is Correct Pronunciation of "Paradisa"? —Greg Perry
   (...) Thanks for the reply Lindsay - for a couple of reasons. First I was going to reply to Tobbe that I am aware that "Paradisa" is etymologically related to "paradise" and that the pronunciation of that word is not in question. I was going to make (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)