 Town / 4454
    Questionable changes to the Town contest categories —Pierre Normandin
   (To Kevin Wilson) Hi Kevin, Can you explain to me why you took my Mobile TV Unit from the "J Small Vehicles - Modern" category to put it in the "K Large vehicles" category??? In the "How To Enter" section of the Second Annual TOWN Building Contest (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Questionable changes to the Town contest categories —Kevin Wilson
   Pierre Normandin wrote in message ... (...) I moved the truck because for most of its length it's 6-wide rather than 4, and because it has accessories which stick out from the 6-wide section, making it more than 6-wide overall. The "feel" of it is (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Questionable changes to the Town contest categories —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Turns out the Municipal Garage is over 32 studs long, so I have moed it to the Large Buildings category. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests)