 Town / 4439
    Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton) —Brendan Powell Smith
   Brad, thanks for sharing another great creation with us. Magnificent construction as always, and an amusing write-up to boot. I remember looking at the Ldraw version of this cathedral and thinking, "this is what Ldraw is good for: it allows us to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Cathedral of Ice - In the ABS! (Posted for Brad Hamilton) —Brad Hamilton
   Thanks for the compliments "Reverend." Perhaps the priest from your "church of evil" could do a guest lecture in my cathedral? I seriously never expected to be able to build this for real either. It wouldn't really have been possible without the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)