 Town / 4394
    Homestead Building —Erik Olson
    (URL) is a model of the Homestead Building in Kew Gardens, NY. This Tudor-style building has varied decorative timber patterns. I first got a liking for my now-favorite color combination, brown and tan, from this project. The wild variety of brown (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Homestead Building —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hey, I know where that building is! I walked by it one day. You already know I like it. Good luck in the contest. Thanks, Jonathan (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)