 Town / 4391
    Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO —Mark Chan
   (...) Thanks for the comments! I posted some pictures in a construction folder that should give a good idea on how to build the roofs. (URL) think of it as a vertical wall of bricks, except that every 1 and 2/3 of a brick in height, you add a layer (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

        Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Thanks for that! I have to confess that in this case a picture is worth 1000 words though, your explanation makes a lot more sense when viewed with the constructon detail pics. What a neat technique! Can you see the underside of the tiles that (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)