 Town / 4387
  Re: New MOC: Windy Point Inn

(...) Yes, I do plan on displaying it at the Inn. I would like it to be in glass, but it's probably too big for that so it will just have to sit on top of the piano in the main entry. Hopefully it will be safe. Jason (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Windy Point Inn

(...) You could do what the Lego professionals do- glue it together. That would be a lot of work to rebuild it, but it will hold up a lot better. (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)