 Town / 4312
    Re: Town Building Contest progresses —Brendan Coughlin
   (...) Hello! It sounds like since I put my town in the last building contest I can't put it in this one. Is that correct? If I am wrong, could my town go in? I ask because everybody's town has MOC's (whether it be buildings or vehicles). My Town (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building Contest progresses —Kevin Wilson
   Brendan Coughlin wrote in message ... (...) That's correct, so it's not eligible to enter again this year. Unless you have made SUBSTANTIAL changes (like, say, 50% or more of it has changed). Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building Contest progresses —Brendan Coughlin
   (...) There's really not much I can do. However, I have bought MANY sets (including trains) but they just haven't been incorporated into my city. I will be adding a couple more 4'x8' tables in the future. Out of room right now. Ah well, maybe next (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)