 Town / 4312
Re: Town Building Contest progresses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:12:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson writes:
So far we have 48 entries at the Town contest site:
http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002

Please note - I have extended the deadline from Mar 15th (which was a Fri
night) to the 17th (so you have the weekend to finish off your entry!)

Keep them coming, all!

Kevin

Hello!

It sounds like since I put my town in the last building contest I can't put
it in this one.  Is that correct?  If I am wrong, could my town go in?  I
ask because everybody's town has MOC's (whether it be buildings or
vehicles).  My Town includes original Lego sets and no MOC's.  Do I qualify?

Brendan