 Town / 4267
    Re: More Garbage (Trucks) —Michael Daniel
   (...) Great creations. I like all of them. I have made some dump trucks but nothing like these. This inspires me create. Does the rear tilt or move? I have an modified 6693 with the wider wheels. It is one of my favorites because of all the movement (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: More Garbage (Trucks) —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks Michael. My dump trucks all dump, but the garbage truck does not. The 6693 looks like a great set, I have always wanted one (that and 6668--recycle truck). I will be enetering something into the town contest at some point. I havent (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)