 Town / 4254
    LegoLand Bus —Kyle Peterson
   Awhile back I saw a neat MOC bus. It inspired me to build one of my own. This particular bus is 8 studs wide and about 29 studs long. It is able to seat 8 passengers and one driver (more seats can be added). Equipped with a GPS, custom chrome (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: LegoLand Bus —Kevin Wilson
     Kyle Peterson wrote in message ... (...) Very cool Kyle! I see you managed to get a creator-fig's hair off for the pigtailed girl, looks cute. I especially like the opening doors, the lettering and the first pic with the ersatz box - "Concepts" - (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: LegoLand Bus —Kevin Wilson
     Kyle Peterson wrote in message ... (...) You could enter it in the Town building competition too! It would be perfect for the Large Vehicles category. (URL) Lego Building contest! (URL) Hospital 2396 piece kit! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: LegoLand Bus —Fei Yue
   The structure is so good! I like the door near the driver. Would you like to tell us how do you take off the hair from the "Creator"'s figure? (just like your little girl's hair). I tried to take off the hair from Jack Stone by force, but what I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: LegoLand Bus —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Ahhh! You killed Jack Stone!!!! Good job. :) More seriously, that bus is great. Lego needs to go back to Town sets that give us things from real life. Bruce (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)