 Town / 4256
Re: LegoLand Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:46:48 GMT

Kyle Peterson wrote in message ...
Awhile back I saw a neat MOC bus. It inspired me to build one of my own.

Very cool Kyle! I see you managed to get a creator-fig's hair off for the
pigtailed girl, looks cute.

I especially like the opening doors, the lettering and the first pic with
the ersatz box - "Concepts" - nice idea!

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
NEW Hospital 2396 piece kit! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-hosp.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1