 Town / 4173
  Re: Green Hair with 6707?

Thanks. I guess that means I have to shell out 30 bucks for the Grip-n-Go then. Ian (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Green Hair with 6707?

(...) This was one of the sets people were finding at Tuesday Morning-- for $19.99. (Still kinda high for a single green hair piece, but better than $30!) Maggie C. (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Green Hair with 6707?

(...) It also comes out in the Tough Truck Rally, but that is more than the Grip N Go. :-/ Benjami Medinets (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)