 Town / 4161
4160  |  4162
Subject:
New Office Building - Obal Office
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 02:29:32 GMT

I am proud to announce my latest building:  the Obal Office.

http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/town/downtown/obal.html

After getting a bunch of this arch(1) in white, I wanted to use them. So after
"borrowing" some ideas from a few people.(2)  I made this 2 nights before 2002
GATS in Novi.  I am very happy with this one. It features my now standard of a
4 stud wide alley in back and my first real usage of SNOT (Studs Not On Top)
techniques.

And yes this is also an entry into Kevin Wilson's 2002 Town Contest.  In the
"Medium Building" Catagory.  (Or "Large" if that is better, it is over 12"
tall, but only 16 studs wide by 28 studs deep.)

LMKWYT.  :)

Also of note, I have moved my webpage to OzBricks, away from that pain in the
butt geocities.  And just today I changed the whole layout of my page.  I think
I got all the pages converted, but if you see one without a black background,
let me know.

-Jason

(1) http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6060
(2)Brad Hamilton - http://news.lugnet.com/build/arch/?n=1122