 Town / 4153
Re: Town group home page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:47:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson writes:
I just got the go-ahead from Suzanne to become the curator of Lugnet.town.
Basically, that means I can add links to the Town home page on the LUGNET
web interface.
http://news.lugnet.com/town/

Great to hear!  I've been wondering!

Right now the only links are to town sets and minifig sets in the set
database.

I have some ideas of stuff to add, but what would you folks like to see
added as links?

Something sort of like .trains, & what Larry does...

Josh
(I just got 2 #7106's for $10 each! damaged boxes... THANK YOU WAL*MART)

Kevin