 Town / 4152
4151  |  4153
Subject:
Town group home page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:14:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just got the go-ahead from Suzanne to become the curator of Lugnet.town.
Basically, that means I can add links to the Town home page on the LUGNET
web interface.
http://news.lugnet.com/town/

Right now the only links are to town sets and minifig sets in the set
database.

I have some ideas of stuff to add, but what would you folks like to see
added as links?

Kevin
NEW Hospital 2396 piece kit! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-hosp.htm
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com