 Town / 4147
Re: Can the hair be taken off ? (Jack Stone series)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 02:07:04 GMT

In lugnet.town, Fei Yue writes:
I haven't bought any set of Jack Stone series yet, but I would like to know
if the hair can be taken off from Jack Stone figures and fit to the normal
mini-fig.
It will be a good idea to add more hair styles to the mini-fig if the hair
fits perfectly. :)
Please tell me if you have tried. Thank you.

I tried it, but it wouldn't come off. The body parts aren't meant to be
interchangable either.

-Dave