 Town / 4145
Re: Can the hair be taken off ? (Jack Stone series)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:07:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Fei Yue writes:
I haven't bought any set of Jack Stone series yet, but I would like to know
if the hair can be taken off from Jack Stone figures and fit to the normal
mini-fig.
It will be a good idea to add more hair styles to the mini-fig if the hair
fits perfectly. :)
Please tell me if you have tried. Thank you.

The clearly aren't designed to be removeable, though I have not tried to
force the hair off.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com