 Town / 4139
  Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

Tim Tosino wrote in message ... (...) three <snip> (...) Link works oK for me. Nice building too! I love the emergency room, made me LOL to see the sword and wand in use! Other nice touches.... the block sign outside with red crosses on... the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

(...) It worked when I got home so no problem. Guess brickshelf or the BCIT server was being fussy. I remember when I built hospitals when I was a kid, while they weren't as detailed as these, I remember having the OR, a HUGE reception area, and 10 (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital

The room on the third floor with the weird machines is supposed to be a neonatil ICU, with the hinged boxes being incubators. I need some sort of better design for them.. Thanks all for your comments! Roy (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)