 Town / 4085
    Re: 2nd annual TOWN building contest - early warning! —James Powell
   (...) I'd like to see it be just "new" (non contest entered) things. I think that should be reasonably fair? I have something I might enter...but, it is not truely "new", although I have only started it again this year. James P (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: 2nd annual TOWN building contest - early warning! —Josh Baakko
   (...) I think Previously Unentered sounds about right... I STILL wanna finish that crane & enter it into something! Josh (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)