 Town / 4083
  RE: 2nd annual TOWN building contest - early warning!

(...) Hrrm....I guess I'll have to do some more 4-6 wide stuff or another building... Another thing you might want to do is limit entries to stuff built (at earliest) after last years contest. Or you could stipulate that you only want brand new (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 2nd annual TOWN building contest - early warning!

(...) I'd like to see it be just "new" (non contest entered) things. I think that should be reasonably fair? I have something I might enter...but, it is not truely "new", although I have only started it again this year. James P (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 2nd annual TOWN building contest - early warning!

(...) I think Previously Unentered sounds about right... I STILL wanna finish that crane & enter it into something! Josh (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)