 Town / 405
Re: Arctic sets are awesome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:45:22 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark Lindsey writes:
Hey fellow AFOLs have you guys been as impressed as me with the new Arctic
subtheme?

I just got 6569 (snow mobile with trailer, also comes with a smaller box of a
snow-hiker) ..  I *love* this set - it was $9.50 at Wal-mart - and it comes
with:

2 Arctic Minifigs (identical)
1 Polar Bear (woohoo!)
1 Trans-blue Ice-rock (similar to the brown rock-raider rocks)
1 trans-blue spider (ooooh)
1 trans-orange scorpion (aaaah)

very good deal for $10  !