 Town / 380
379  |  381
Subject:
Arctic sets are awesome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 18:36:07 GMT

Hey fellow AFOLs have you guys been as impressed as me with the new Arctic
subtheme?  I love the way each individual set component (i.e. vehicles,
structures, etc) is polybagged with a picture of it on the bag.  This is a
great way to do things and I can't understand why they didn't do something
similar with the new castle sets.  Are any of the other new themes packaged
like this?  LMK

Mark L